Newborn Parenting Course
Welcome to the universal Baby Language
My newborn parenting course will teach you to read your baby’s cues so you can calm a fussy baby, have confidence as a parent and set your days and nights up for success.
+ Learn to calm a fussy baby
+ Build confidence as a parent
+ Read your baby’s cues
+ Set your days and nights up for success
+ Bond your family unit
+ Help the entire family sleep better
Newborn parenting course specifics:
Dunstan Baby Language New Parents Course is ideal to start:
• During your last trimester of pregnancy
• In the first few weeks of your baby’s life
• Any time in your baby’s first 12 weeks
The newborn parenting course includes:
• One year access to the online class, broken down into easy-to-watch (and rewatch) segments.
• 40 page companion e-book and baby notes for easy reference.
• Tips you need to confidently lay a healthy foundation for your baby so you can reclaim the joy of parenthood.
The Dunstan Baby Language
A gentle approach
I am a new mom of a 6-week old and I am so happy I learned this! My little girl doesn’t have to cry in hunger very long before we recognize it, and we can get her fed asap! – R.J.
Share the course with your partner, and strengthen your family unit
Dunstan Baby Language empowers dads to become an integral part of the team. In those times when mom is exhausted, it’s dad who is more alert and able to pay close attention to the newborn’s pre-cry words.
Each enrollment in my parenting courses is designed to be shared across several devices. So, while it’s great to learn together, it’s also convenient to improve your knowledge whenever one of you has a moment to spare.
Listen to other parents
The most loving gift you can give your baby – the gift of being heard.
Millions of happier babies since 2006.